Hey Guys,
“Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self.” said by Mr.B.R.Ambedkar
what do you think about the different facelets of human relationships???
As far as i am conaerned I say there are three components....
1.A social face......work or profession related
2.Personal face....Family & friends related
3.(Romantic one....if have got with amor)
As we started the first steps of social life and started learning its etiquettes.....
I believe that there are so many questions and problems arising in your minds also.....
how do you value relations???
Are they really to be stratified with different levels of importance?
share what comes to your mind now........
Waiting for your comments......
2 comments:
Let me appreciate you for the bold confession of your love in public.You may be "JO" to her but much before that they called you"mone...!"
Let me be a little bit philosophical..!Life is a drama where you are expected to play different roles, as a son,brother,lover,husband,father,..
Do justice to your roles! Try not to hurt anyone,if possible.(Neglect it,after all it is up to you how to lead your life)
Friends play major roles in one's social life. There could be friends in your personal life too but it is limited to 2-3,I guess.(For me only1,Anand,my cousin,who knows everything about me!).And romantic face can be hid in personal life with other personal/family issues or can be made public.Listen to your heart what it says and follow the same(Courtesy:The Alchemist).NO need to listen too much advices.
One is not expected to drag his personal sorrows into public life(and please don't drink for your worries!!). Keep fine balance between your different facelets.I may reveal my personal life to you in the long future..And you may think who the hell am I to comment this limit!!Hey..! Vatsyayana could write Kama Sutra even though he was unmarried!!(hi hi)!then why can't I comment on your blog(?).
(Let this comment fuck off! since you are the lone master of your life...
regards,
adarsh
being thank ful to your great comment...
i have no opinion....But one think I can tell is i had a hesitation in publishing this dagger...
thank u
Post a Comment